Responsible for the management of the company's sales department, establishing the company's sales management system and organising its implementation, and ensuring that the company's sales targets are met.
Age requirement: 30-45 years old
Gender requirements: male and female is not limited
Education requirements: college or above
Foreign language requirements: English III
Computer level: familiar with office automation
Work experience requirement: more than 7 years of sales business work experience
Skills and techniques required.
1. comprehensive marketing expertise, ability to be familiar with practical operations in marketing and strong psychological qualities.
2. proficiency in the use of various office software.
Work attitude requirements.
1. physically fit, able to work under pressure, strong communication skills, strong leadership skills and good moral character.
2. a high degree of professionalism and enthusiasm for work, ability to accept high intensity work and a positive attitude to work.
1. Develop the company's annual marketing mix strategy and marketing plan according to the annual target, and organise the implementation after approval.
2. be responsible for major public relations, promotional activities, as the general director, and on-site command.
3. regularly verify and analyse the marketing environment, objectives, plans and business activities, adjust marketing strategies and plans in a timely manner, develop preventive and corrective measures to ensure the completion of marketing objectives and marketing plans.
4. participate in exhibitions, collect industry information, competitor information, grasp market risks, and make decisions on target markets for marketing resources.
5. preside over the development, revision of the marketing system process control, workflow specific implementation plan, and the development of reward and punishment system, after approval of the implementation.
6. Coordinate the relationship between production, supply and marketing within the company to ensure the overall efficient operation of the company.
7. Check the implementation of the sales budget according to the overall budget plan of the company.
8. Formulate sales incentive plan, report to the general manager for approval and implement, make a summary and make amendments every six months.
9. Responsible for the company's marketing crisis public relations handling.Resume Delivery info@luliandecor .com